Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh my heck it's really happening!!

We have been going through the steps of getting Alisha to this awesome feeding clinic in NJ for a very long time. We had to fax or original application again because they lost it and that is why we weren't getting a call. Pam (clinic coordinator) remembered me from other calls before and she was able to find Alisha's DVD so we didn't have to start over with that.. THAT was HUGE!!!!! Anyway, I called her today to tell her that we faxed Alisha's app the day before and wanted make sure that they got it. Pam said that they got it and that they had already had a meeting about Alisha and that she was checking on our insurance and that she would call me in a couple of hours and that Jeff and I should be going over the calendar and see when we would like to come. .............
We will be there in clinic June 22nd to July 24th. I'm sooo excited!!! Pam says that she thinks that they can get Alisha eating in four weeks but we are scheduling another week just in case!!! Nine weeks from now we will be in Jersey!!! CRAZY!!!!!! I just looked and it Normally rains four inches during that time of year but it is almost ten degrees cooler then Sacramento.. :D Jeff started to get on the Internet and asked me where I wanted to stay. I was able to tell him the exact address of the holiday inn in Parsippany off the top of my head... Then I asked if that made him feel any better. He said a little... I think he is going to fly out with us for a day or two. Tell ya what!!! I'm gonna want him to have some days off when I get back!!! ;) He's going to upgrade my phone coverage to include GPS for that month. That ought to help!!! :D

No comments: