Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No laughing even when the cows come home...

Sorry it's been so long maybe I will get some of the other stuff filled in later. At least it's a good thought!! As for now I'm recovering very well from my Gall Bladder removal and I have been doing great at home!! I haven't laughed hard since Friday when I went in for surgery. If you know me at all you should be impressed!! Which leads me to tell you about last night. My Dad went grocery shopping and bought four gallons of milk, 10 lb. bag of potatoes 13lbs of chicken. sounds fine if your used to big club family shopping. Later that night I was reading on the couch and Jeff came home with 3 gallons of milk, 17 1/2 lbs of chicken, 10 lbs of potatoes along with some yogurt, grapes, etc. It was so funny to see my Dad's face when Jeff walked in the door with groceries. I was doing some Lamaze breathing!! I was also "Mooo ing" and then some more Lamaze breathing so that I could tease them without hurting myself!!! (very important!!) Lamaze is awesome!! I even managed some "Ei ei oh.." (blow blow blow DON'T SMILE!! blow) :D Dad suggested that we could try freezing some of the milk. I suggested that we could make some MILK shakes. Dad said "I can't have any I drank a whole bottle of OJ to make the milk that I bought fit on the shelf!" Lamaze was just enough to save me!!!!! :D

No comments: