Tuesday, April 8, 2008




I love that my family had such a good time during conference!! It was so awesome and all of the talks were GREAT! Thanks to my friend Lynette emailing and Jeff for getting them together the kids each had a very thick packet of conference activities including coloring a tie to match every speaker of the twelve and a picture of what they look like. Coloring all of the latter day prophets, word searches, the ever popular topic BINGO!! and much more!! It was soooooooo successful!! I don't think that I've ever used successful as a word to describe conference with my kids. This was WONDERFUL!!!!! That's president Monson on TV by the way.
One of my favorite quotes was "Peace is not just the absence of adversity. Peace of heart comes when we face up to the battles of life all around us."

2 comments:

erin said...

I am definitely going to have to keep those ideas in mind for the future! What great ways for the kids to stay focused during Conference. I love the quote, and I am mostly excited that you learned to put pics on your blog! Yeah for Heather! We missed you tonight. Hope you had a great day at the baptism and birthday party!

The.HULL.Family said...

Hi Erin. Jeff and I forgot the name of the site that I can use to make my page pretty. I'd love for you to post it .. Promise not to forget it. There's a JoAnns at the corner of Madison and Sunrise and there is another fabric store on Madison and Fairoaks. I'd like to go a fieldtrip. =P