Thursday, March 27, 2008

Alisha is four!!! I will paint for therapy!!!







Alisha turned four yesterday!!! She is doing sooo awesome! officially two years without a hospital stay woooo hooooo!!!!! She has made such huge leaps forward. She has gained enough weight that her nutritionist said that for her body size she really doesn't want her to gain more weight for right now. That was a huge first!! She is currently 24.8 lbs and 35.5 inches tall. Her birthday was the first day that I gave her morning meds with about 90mls of apple juice to help keep her sugar up and took her to school. At school she ate about the same amount of GF bread as five sacrament pieces and 1/2 cup of water. I was excited and gave her about 4 or 5 Cheetos and she ate those too. I know they are not made of broccoli but if my girlie will eat them that's about where we are at this point. With the stuff that I put through her pump she's got to be about the top ten most healthy "eating" kids around. This weekend Janya Alisha and I are going to San Ramon to be seen by a hugely awesome feeding therapist (I think that's her official title). I find out today weather we can be seen on Friday or Saturday.
As for today, I'm putting a second coat of paint on a bookcase for Alisha's "Magic" therapist and delivering it on Friday depending on the feeding stuff in San Ramon. ( I've also painted a larger bookcase and her therapy room with plans to eventually paint her whole house!! I do this in trade for her woring on Alisha an extra time each week so she gets seen twice as much as what the school will pay for). I'm also finishing Women of the silk this months book club book. I might even run some laundry woooo hoooo!!! Consider yourselves caught up for now I will post about how the feeding therapy goes.
TTFN
Heather.

2 comments:

erin said...

Good luck today! Alisha sure is a cutie!

The.HULL.Family said...

Hmmmm I got an email saying that erin posted a coomment here but I can't see one????